At NETGEAR, we are empowered to make a difference. We turn ideas into innovative networking products that connect people, power businesses, and advance the way we live. We’re a performance-driven, talented and diverse team that’s committed to delivering world-class products for our customers. As a company, we value our employees who are the most essential building blocks of our success. We strive to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, proud and respected. If you are creative, forward-thinking, passionate about technology and are looking for a rewarding career to make an impact, then you’ve got what it takes to succeed at NETGEAR. Join our network and help us shape the future of connectivity.
The Position: Global Website Marketing Manager
Reports to: Senior Director of Digital Marketing
Location: Southern CA
The Arlo Marketing team is looking for an experienced Global Website Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day worldwide operations of arlo.com. This team member will report to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing and will partner with the Marketing and IT teams on the strategy of all digital merchandising, product launches, promotions, information architecture and third party platform integration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage the arlo.com website worldwide which includes all content strategy and user flow, product merchandising, new product launches, and campaign anding pages.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with global marketing managers, IT, agency partners, and other third-party technology partners to deliver on-time digital solutions.
- Maintain core understanding of traffic driving campaigns which include SEM, SEO, paid social, display, email and in app marketing.
- Responsible for ongoing site optimization, and enhancements to improve customer journey and experience.
- Provide weekly reporting to key business partners and executives – analyze and provide traffic and engagement metrics as well as marketing and campaign performance.
- Partner with the Global Lifecycle Marketing manager on CRM efforts to understand and maximize the lifetime value of existing customers, retention and loyalty.
- Continuously research and implement new technologies that help improve or optimize the online consumer experience.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years managing day to day operations of a large scale global website.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate marketing requirements to IT team and technical partners and manage delivery in line with specifications.
- Knowledge of website platforms, back office systems, integrations and systems architecture.
- Experience executing efficient traffic driving campaigns that include email, SMS, SEM/SEO, retargeting, banner ads, video and paid social media.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of all eCommerce strategies with focus on driving website conversions.
- Strong analytic and project management skills.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with accessibility standards
- Experience with CMS systems and translation/localization workflows
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Lithium
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Google Search Console skills.
- Effective presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership
NETGEAR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additional information about NETGEAR is available at www.netgear.com.
To apply for this job please visit chk.tbe.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.