Position Description and Required Skills:
The Global Digital Content Marketing Specialist is digital marketing savvy and assists the B2B Marketing team in tactical social media posting, global advertising placement and creative, marketing campaign brainstorming and development, pay-per-click (including Google AdWords) advertising, email marketing, and gathering results and other sources, while acting as an account manager on campaigns and projects for marketing colleagues around the world. This role is an interface and does traffic between the design team, the social media experts, writers and the regional/product marketing representatives.
Minimum Required Skills
- Campaign Coordination. Triages and implements actions in conjunction with Marketing’s creative team, all marketing requests via web portal, guiding global colleagues
- Tactical Social Media Posting. Interfaces with the social media experts and delivers tactical posting for organic and paid promotion on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, our WordPress hosted blog
- Online Advertising. Key contact with Ad Agency. Internal Account-manager, communication planning (topics and messaging) and traffic coordinator for creative development (online assets and email creation)
- Distribute Campaign Results. Gather and provide results data (including using tools such as Google Analytics) on paid online advertising, publisher eblasts, web landing pages, campaigns and house-list emailing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) / Google Adwords. Key contact with Ad Agency. Own copy, approvals and results
- CRM and Marketing Automation Tools. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. Experience with marketing automation tools for Email blasts (e.g. IBM Watson Communities / Silverpop Engage)
- Own completeness and needs assessment of all new projects, and communicate all aspects to designers
- Review and enhance (sometimes author) creative briefs for new programs
- Organize and lead brainstorming sessions with clients
- Analyze results and author detailed reports for the client on effectiveness and business impact, including recommendations on areas for optimization
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with internal clients, and individuals working on the jobs
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and all campaigns
- Understanding of optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Own the Digital Asset Management System (DAM), including on-boarding new team members, keeping site current with new files only, file consistency and usage
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery (SEO / SEM), expansion and optimization for PPC
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Work with purchasing and team assistant to set up and verifying all Purchase Orders (PO) and invoices
- Bachelor degree in one of the following fields: Advertising, Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or Marketing or related field
- Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with required skills including account management and campaign management
- Minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience, including target marketing on social channels
- Minimum of 1 year of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience coordinating Google AdWords, with an Agency or in-house
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact (in English) with a wide range of people around the world
- Ability to take conference calls, periodically, in the evenings and early mornings with colleagues in different countries
- Familiarity with posting and promotion of B2B content on social media sites and running paid targeted ads
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in emailing tools and online activities with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Understanding of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Daily use of analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, social media sites and analysis tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Role is office based, in Rochester NY
DIGITAL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
Minimum Education Level
Minimum Years Related Experience
Does this position have direct reports?
Expected Extent of Travel
1-5% (4-18 days/year)
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.