Amazon Fashion is looking for an experienced, creative copy writer to execute copy for editorial as well as other business initiatives and new products. Our ideal candidate would have a strong background in fashion copy writing, ideally from a magazine editorial or digital background, and experience in collaborating effectively with art and design teams, understanding how copy and layout work together.
While we are looking for a writer who can execute on assignments, we are also looking to add another creative thinker to our team that will help us create and improve products and programs. While strong editorial writing is a must, we also expect this individual to be a strong copy editor, and a stickler for proper spelling, grammar, and style. Additionally, this individual must be a self-starter, who can perform without constant management and is very comfortable in dealing with ambiguity. This person must also have backbone, as they will be dealing with various stakeholders on the creative they produce and to stand up for the final product. They also must be highly-organized and adept at tracking copy. Lastly, we are looking for someone who is results oriented, analyzing on a regular basis how the customer is responding to our offerings and making informed changes when indicated.
-Regularly brainstorm on marketing ideas and products, large and small.
· Collaborate cross-teams to gather information and business requirements for all copy and editorial placements and programs.
· Attend product and program kick-off meetings
· Attend product run-throughs and editorial meetings
· Write strong, fashion-specific copy
· Proofread and copyedit work from partners within Amazon Fashion, when necessary.
· Work in tandem with the art and design team, and playing a key role in the final creative product
· Tracking all copy in a timely fashion, making sure all deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years’ experience in editorial/writing in the fashion industry
· Exceptional writing ability
· Copy editing skills
· A book of previous writing work.
· Exceptional presentation skills
· A creative-thinker. Has ability to populate a high volume of new content ideas
· Highly organized. Has ability to work on many projects with moving timelines
- Strong contacts within the fashion space
· Experience with social media and influencers
· Experience with mass campaigns
· Proven track record for developing original content programs and leading brainstorms
To apply for this job please visit us-amazon.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.