For over 30 years, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on Align as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to own challenging projects under tight schedules for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today.
Align is seeking a motivated, well organized and detail-oriented recent college graduate for a Content Writer position. The ideal candidate will have an English degree or a strong writing background. Candidates should be technically savvy with an interest in information technology. The Content Writer will write and edit proposals. This person will have to opportunity to grow into a role managing Align’s proposal desk. This person will also assist with various other writing assigments.
The Content Writer will primarily focus on writing and editing technical proposals. This will include enhancing proposal templates and providing quality control for all outgoing technical proposals. This is an entry level position, but excellent writing skills are required. We are willing to train on the techical aspects of the job. We expect this person to grow into a role to manage our Proposal Desk within our sales team. This person will also have the opportunty to work with Marketing to assist in developingand producing engaging content that positions Align as a thought leader to our customers, prospects and partners. As Content Writer, this person may also help write original content for print and digital assets including, articles, presentations, partner/sales enablement material, collateral, company website, publications and social media. You will work cross-functionally with teams (including marketing, sales, key stakeholders, engineering, product management and others). The ideal candidate is a creative,self-starter with strong time management skills and a can-do attitude.
The Content Writer will be based out of our New York City office. This is a full-time position offering comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary.
- Primarily responsible for leading the end to end management of RFP/RFI proposal process; including collation, drafting, editing, and submission as well as scheduling status calls and calendars
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, attend meetings and acquire requirements from teams within the organization to create technical proposals, presentations and sales materials
- Create innovative, compelling content for eBooks, whitepapers, award submissions, newsletters, articles, emails, etc., amplifying Align’s voice, generating new business leads and educating the company’s clients, partners and employees
- Produce clear content, edit and proofread all related materials to ensure clarity, proper grammar, uniformity and adherence to the Align brand’s standards
- Research, create, and post curated content for corporate social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.);Maintain the monthly social media calendar and posting schedule
- Help manage website content edits and updates as needed
- Establish priorities and target deadlines, proactively work with different teams to gather pertinent information and supporting documents to consistently meet target dates
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of standard template documentation; Publish and maintain documentation on the company Intranet
- Ensure marketing collateral incorporates best practices and principles, including SEO
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Recent graduate with a degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar
- Some internship or professional experience B2B writing, marketing, social media and proposal creation
- Knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and analytics tools
- Interest in cybersecurity, IT and management consulting preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office; knowledge of other software tools such as MS Project, Visio, SharePoint and HTML is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo, Pardot, or HubSpot would be a plus
- Familiarity with contact management (CRM, MS Dynamics, etc.) is nice to have
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, planning, organization and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team, but also independently when necessary.
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solutions and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.align.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.