Get together somewhere better. Peerspace gives you the keys to unique places to meet, create, and celebrate.
Making the world a prettier place, one pattern at a time
Watch a group of artists build a thriving community with one uniquely beautiful event:http://prsp.ac/1rtDa5dPosted by Peerspace on Friday, June 17, 2016
Peerspace is creating a world where it’s easy to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find the perfect place to meet, create, and celebrate. Our Airbnb-like marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces – like lofts, rooftops, and art galleries – and makes them ready to use for meetings, events, even film shoots.
Over 1 million people have come together in a Peerspace, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 10 million.
Peerspace is currently supercharging growth and we are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to continue this momentum. You will own and drive the email program as well as other lifecycle marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone with experience and passion for email who can come in and upgrade our program on day one.
- Create user engagement and retention strategies
- Manage and upgrade email marketing tools
- Develop transactional and promotional email content
- Manage overall email program health
- Use data to optimize email performance
- Implement email personalization
- Test new outlets (e.g. SMS) to improve conversion and retention
- Excitement for what Peerspace is building
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience, with a solid foundation in technical skills
- Analytical and organized
- Knowledge of best practices for deliverability, segmentation, and subject lines
- Join a team reshaping a $500B industry
- Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to a 401k
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
- A flexible work environment
- Dog friendly culture
- Weekly catered lunch
- $500 annual professional development allowance
- 20% discount on all Peerspace bookings
Peerspace is a community marketplace that makes planning gatherings – starting with finding the perfect space – simple. Whether it’s a loft for a party, a rooftop for a film shoot, or an art gallery for a meeting, Peerspace empowers people to create one-of-a-kind experiences at any price point. As a community marketplace, Peerspace makes it easy for individuals and businesses to monetize their underutilized space and share it with an audience of millions.
Founded in April of 2014, Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago. The company’s investors include Foundation Capital, Structure Capital, Red Bridge Partners, and 31VENTURES.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.