About the Job
We’re looking for an energetic, creative, and technically savvy person who loves marketing and is excited to be on the front line of a dynamic start-up company. This role will drive email marketing strategies, email automation, and customer marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will take initiative on building/growing these programs, analyzing success, and recommending improvements. This person will work with a driven and productive marketing team to distill company goals, products, best practices, and industry trends to both prospects and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain and optimize email engagement with prospects
- Produce, test, implement, and optimize email communication around 3Play Media events
- Understand and optimize email segmentation across 8 markets
- Develop and implement email automation to support our customer teams
- Drive product awareness and education through customer email marketing
- Build triggered email survey campaigns to gain insight into customer happiness
- Optimize campaigns via A/B testing and other methodologies
- Understand and write about our company goals, products, and the markets we serve
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, customer support, and account management) to grow email marketing programs and results
- Design and build optimized email templates
- Track performance and report on results
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with email marketing
- Interest in customer marketing
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS for email templating
- Ability to learn, discuss, and write about technical content
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical & data-driven approach to marketing
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with HubSpot
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Comfort with public speaking
- Ability to contribute to blog content
- Interest in accessibility
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable start-up making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light, a game room and a friendly dog named Bo who shares our views and ambitions. At times you will need to work long and difficult hours, but the work is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
Location and Perks
Boston, MA – Fort Point on the Red Line near South Station. We are in the heart of Boston’s thriving Innovation District at the Boston Seaport. New restaurants and bars are popping up regularly, and we are surrounded by Boston’s buzzing tech scene.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vision plan
- Vacation/sick pay
- Disability and life insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Company outings/social events
- Beer/kombucha/cold brew on tap
To apply for this job please visit 3playmedia.wufoo.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.