FabFitFun is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help develop, manage, and optimize our email campaigns. This person will be working under our Director of Customer Engagement and Editorial in our West Hollywood office location.
The Email Marketing Manager will drive strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging and analytics.
In your cover letter, please let us know why you think email marketing is still relevant today.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Oversee the day-to-day production of email campaigns and email marketing calendar
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Direct the message content and subject line copywriting
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Report on key KPIs
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Collaborate closely with our in-house Creative team to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel
- Partner with our Growth team to improve back-end automation, as well as to launch and optimize lead nurturing and win-back campaigns
- Work with our data, growth, and legal teams to develop and segment target audiences to make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years experience working directly in email marketing and managing a team (B2C/subscription based preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience working with Iterable or a comparable email marketing programs
- Familiarity with automated drip campaigns
- Strong copywriting/ copy editing skills with proficiency in AP Style
- Light HTML experience
- Experience with CSS a plus!
- Incredibly organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
To apply for this job please visit fabfitfun.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.