Joining Purina means you’re joining one of the most emotional categories in the world – pet care. At our very core, we’re a human environment – passionate people mastering cutting-edge technology to continuously improve the lives of pets.
Our Marketing teams know we work in a predominately digital era, we make the pet world a better place online- for our retailers, customers, breed enthusiasts, and pet owners. We’re design strategists. Our work is innately strategic, analytical and creative in order to win in the multi-billion-dollar pet care industry we compete in.
As our E-Commerce Marketing Associate you’ll join our Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Team. We’ll need you to have a wide range of marketing interests with a particular affinity for driving insights through analytics. You’ll assist in developing and managing marketing campaigns, site enhancements, and operations by providing data-driven insights and expertise all along the way.
- Assist team in ideating and developing marketing communications and interactions throughout the consumer journey to engage customers, drive business goals, and maintain brand positioning.
- Collaborate with team leads and agency partners to execute ongoing digital communications, including promotional e-mails and website content
- Work with team leads to ensure Direct-to-Consumer brand communications are accurate, aligned with brand guidelines, and deliver on defined customer needs and business goals.
- Responsible for developing and publishing analytics reports, with insights around on-site behavior, outcomes, acquisition channels, points of optimization, etc.
- Maintain tracking of consumer volume and activity across consumer journey
- Collaborate with various media agencies on quantitatively assessing and optimizing campaign performance across digital advertising channels on a regular basis
- Develop and manage Direct-to-Consumer marketing budgets, collaborating with Finance to provide monthly budget reporting.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3 or more years of business experience working in a professional environment required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital marketing activities, especially in the areas of owned content, SEO, and e-mail marketing required.
- Working understanding of the E-Commerce landscape, including an evolving knowledge of tools, platforms, and technologies preferred.
- Strong Excel skills preferred; experience in data visualization tools is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics preferred.
- Strong data-driven thinker with experience in analyzing marketing data and delivering insights through reports and dashboards.
- Excellent prioritization skills, and a focus on owning a project through all stages of execution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nestlepurinacareers.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.