About the Job
8×8 is seeking a rock star Marketing Operations leader, to take our Marketing Operations to the next level.
This is a team management role and will be responsible for the strategy, design, execution and operations of our processes, systems, marketing automation, databases and improved reporting/analytics.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communication skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and improved reporting/analytics. This individual also excels in operations that enable predictability, scalability and efficiency. This is a hands-on role and candidates must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Oversee 8×8’s marketing technology stack, systems and processes.
- Manage all of marketing operations including lead management processes and metrics, lead scoring, nurture, campaign tracking, marketing automation systems, database health, targeting and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Develop and implement strategy for data governance (acquisition, validation, augmentation and enhancement). Includes evaluation and selection of various data suppliers and enhancement technologies. Develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of existing marketing database: process, standards, access control, documentation, etc.
- Target key potential prospects, and define audience specific marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversion rates, content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.) optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics, messages, and media.
- Provide the marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Drive marketing database strategy: analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measure database health. Develop new ways to mine data to guide marketing investments.
- Define and execute a QBR process. Run quarterly/monthly marketing metrics review processes and meetings across all geos.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing operations and demand generation, preferably SaaS.
- Deep operational marketing processes knowledge a must.
- Technical, Mathematical, or Business Degree.
- Experience and track record of building and running highly sophisticated and scalable marketing operations and technology environments.
- Experience managing, monitoring, and enforcing SLAs for lead routing.
- Experience implementing multi-touch attribution solutions.
- Experience developing and growing a high-performing team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn”.
- MUST be driven by “making the number,” and have a strong affinity for marketing team success.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Deep experience and expertise with marketing automation and CRM solutions. Marketo and Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Demonstrated results in improving funnel conversion ratios.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to create business results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
About the Company
8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8×8’s out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8×8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit careers-8x8.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.