Would you like to work for one of the most progressive companies in the career education industry? Are you excited about giving committed students the skills they need to be successful?
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
New England College of Business (NECB) is looking for a highly qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the College. As a Digital Marketing Director, you should have in-depth hands on digital marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels including paid and organic search, paid and organic social, display, retargeting, search engine optimization, website conversion rate optimization and fully integrated buying and digital channel strategies. You will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. Ultimately, you will drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Reports To: New England College of Business (NECB) Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Boston, Ma
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build NECB’s digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and manage budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Manage social media strategy directly tying to measurable outcomes and laddering to digital marketing goals
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Develop our overall brand/business strategy, while working closely with operating units and corporate management
- Define the overall product strategy and product development plan. This includes ongoing analysis and growth of existing programs and development of new programs. Work closely with Academics and Marketing Analysis to develop the plan and then work with the academic groups (corporate and campus) to implement the plan
- Work closely with Marketing Analysis and Education Corporation of America and advertising agency support on ensuring fact-based decision-making and that our processes are optimized to ensure success for the organization and our students
- Develop, analyze, and communicate ongoing and ad hoc market research
- Perform other duties as needed
Program Specific Requirements (If Applicable)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field. MBA, or Master’s in Business preferred.
· Product/brand management or broad marketing experience, preferably in higher education
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement business/strategic plans
- Results-oriented and accountable
- Proven experience in a highly metric and processed-based environment
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams and driving initiatives to completion by working through a variety constituencies; strong influence management skills
- Excellent analysis, financial planning and business management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning and competitive analysis
- Strong experience with market research, development (with vendors), analysis and decision-making based upon the results
- Strong marketing and advertising experience building brands through a variety of marketing tools with a strong understanding of branding
- Experience bringing a new product/service to market with a strong understanding of positioning, target market, product development, pricing and promotion
- Experience in long-term strategic planning and the facilitation process
We are in the business of transforming lives by offering students world class educational experiences and opportunities to work with some of the nation’s best companies. However, we need talented people in our company to make our mission successful.
To apply for this job please visit ecacolleges.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.