Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
Diphtheria Treatment Center Helps Rohingya Refugees
"This is a little light in a very dark corner of the world." - Franklin GrahamMedical team members from the U.S., Canada, and all around the world continue to bring compassionate care to Diphtheria patients in Bangladesh. Learn more and see how you can help the Rohingya refugee crisis here: http://sampur.se/2GPMw4rPosted by Samaritan's Purse on Monday, February 5, 2018
Operation Christmas Child, a program of Samaritan’s Purse, partners with local believers and churches in over 100 countries to share the powerful message of the Gospel through a simple shoebox gift. Our desire is to continue to grow this exciting, life changing ministry so more children around the world are impacted by the Gospel.
We currently have an opportunity to join our operations team as a Digital Media Manager. The qualified individual will be responsible for managing Operation Christmas Child (OCC) social media channels to generate ministry support through donations, shoebox gifts, funding for The Greatest Journey, as well as, overall brand awareness. Don’t miss this opportunity to serve!
This opportunity allows you to:
- Manage the Operation Christmas Child marketing strategy across all current and future social media channels.
- Research, plan, and implement social media strategies to achieve ministry goals and initiatives.
- Lead the national social media advertising strategy with expert analysis and insight
- Ensure advertising methods result in highest possible return on investment.
- Create social media campaigns to support various initiatives within Operation Christmas Child, working cross-departmentally with Samaritan’s Purse Communications Department and President’s Office staff.
- Develop innovative and compelling social media content.
- Serve as the primary social media spokesperson for Operation Christmas Child, using language consistent with ministry standards.
- Manage, develop, and analyze Operation Christmas Child ministry effort through online groups including the Project Leader Facebook Group and future volunteer groups.
- Manage Social Media Insiders and Connect volunteer area team social media training and policies.
- Provide annual training materials and volunteer resources for use on social media.
- Provide social media strategy recommendations for various domestic teams within Operation Christmas Child including Student Relations, Prayer, Community Relations, Church Relations, Diverse Markets, Media Relations, Logistics, Operations, and Volunteer Relations.
- Support affiliate offices with Operation Christmas Child social media strategy and training.
- Consult with Legal Department on campaigns and promotions. Work to understand legal implications and adhere to laws governing social media practices and data usage.
- Regularly review, address, and remove fraud accounts.
- Provide strategic analysis on all social media efforts. Analyze weekly, monthly, and annual data sets for use in understanding user activity, trends, and improvements needed to achieve ministry goals.
- Stay current on latest trends, technologies, and tools related to social media. Research, monitor, and test social media trends and new platforms.
We ask that you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field, from a four-year college or university
- Six to eight years social media management experience.
- Extensive Facebook analytics and advertising experience required.
- Google Analytics knowledge required.
- Employee must maintain working knowledge of social media trends, tools, and resources.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies, strongly preferred.
You will receive:
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL – EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE – EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION – EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY – EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH – EXPECT God to do the impossible
To apply for this job please visit sp.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.