We are searching for a Digital Media and Branding Strategist who can focus our online and offline branding strategy to drive lead generation and resident move-ins including by developing content for our social media, website and ad placement. The ideal candidate should have experience with resource allocation through all media outlets with the focus on a digital approach. This would include familiarity with SEO and PPC campaigns. You will be working out of our Raleigh Corporate Office (this is not a remote opportunity).
- Help define and implement strategic brand and media presence
- Drive lead generation and move-ins through digital and social media strategies
- Make recommendations about resource allocation based on analysis of success throughout all media channels, both online and offline, including organic search, PPC, social media, print, postcard, email and radio
- Develop content for social media, including Facebook, as well as the website, blog and other online advertising opportunities
- Expand Alzheimer’s support forum for families of people with dementia
- Monitor and respond to reviews to maintain positive online presence and oversee reputation management.
- Develop content for print advertising (newspaper, postcard, etc.) that is complimentary to online presence and advertising branding and strategy
- Optimize website positioning in both organic and paid search, including paid advertisement design, keyword evaluation and A/B test campaigns
- Work with the marketing team on driving traffic to facility events through planning, e-vites and other advertisements
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an equivalent role
- Understanding of brand management strategy development with focus on digital media
- Experience with strategic resource allocation across all marketing channels
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience working with PPC campaigns, specifically on Google Adwords
- Proficiency in use of web analytics including Google Analytics and Advanced Web Rankings
- Knowledge of WordPress website structure for blog posts and updating website information
- Social media content development with a common branded message across all online activity
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-carillonassistedliving.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.