We’re a digital marketing and creative strategy firm based in Portland and New York.
It's Carrie Day! We're celebrating our fierce and fearless co-founder's day of birth. Safe to assume she'll be partying with Baby Gus and an adult beverage this evening. Happy birthday, Carrie! 🎉Posted by Good & Gold Marketing on Friday, October 20, 2017
Good & Gold, a boutique digital marketing agency with offices in Oregon and New York, is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. The role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing and the key performance indicators used to track specific channels including web, social, paid search, SEO, email, etc. The successful candidate will think strategically to assist in managing, nurturing, and expanding these campaigns for clients.
Specific projects will include analytics audits, analytics configurations, reporting that blends multiple data sources, data analysis, and educating clients on new trends and features. This role will also be responsible for helping with set-up, ongoing management, and optimization of multiple accounts. These projects will be done in close collaboration with Good & Gold’s Leadership Team, and specifically the agency’s Director of Digital Solutions.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and digital marketing enthusiast who gets a thrill from digging into data and uncovering compelling and actionable insights that will impress clients as well as a desire to fix issues that they unearth. We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment, and as a company, we value employees who are creative, energetic, and proactive.
- Monitor and report analytics for a portfolio of clients on an ongoing basis.
- Set up analytics configurations for new clients along with the completion of analytics audits and evaluations.
- Ensure the flow of data through various stages of our clients’ customer journeys.
- Help set up new digital advertising accounts in platforms such as AdWords, BingAds, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Collaborate with Digital Solutions team to develop, execute, and analyze results for online marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data to make recommendations around team priorities, strategies, and new marketing initiatives.
- Work with Leadership Team to define requirements and KPIs to align with client goals.
- Utilize platforms including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business and Ads Manager, BingAds, Criteo, AdRoll, PepperJam, and Pinterest Ads.
- Assist in optimizing campaigns through third-party applications such as WordStream.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in digital marketing/media and analytics
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights in large data sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other major advertising platforms
- Certifications or qualifications in key marketing platforms is a plus
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to carrie at goodandgoldmarketing.com with your cover letter and resume.
Good & Gold is a digital marketing and creative strategy firm focused on efficiently delivering transformative results. Through tactical planning, thoughtful goal-setting, and sharp analysis, we aim to put our clients in the best position to quickly increase sales, multiply profits, and maximize customer value. Our primary goal is to help clients to understand their business gaps and achieve their goals. We are direct and precise with our approach, and we are committed to offering transparent and personal service. We are tenacious yet approachable, and we intend to enjoy the process and celebrate our successes. We work with a wide variety of clients, including both for-profit and nonprofit organizations, from small businesses and start-ups to regional and national brands.
Good & Gold Marketing Corporation follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.