Beacon Technologies has an immediate opening for an experienced Digital Marketing SEO Specialist. The ideal candidate will have the technical experience, business acumen, marketing and people skills to successfully manage client accounts and contribute to the growth and knowledge of our digital marketing team.
We are primarily seeking candidates that live in the Greensboro NC area. We will consider very strong candidates that live outside the area, but no relocation assistance will be available.
The Digital Marketing SEO Specialist will
· Collaborate with customers to develop effective digital marketing strategies.
· Setup, monitor and tune organic placement (SEO) strategies.
· Utilize Google Analytics to shape digital strategies and maximize ROI.
· Provide creative and innovative SEO tactics, marketing ideas, concepts and designs to support Client goals and objectives.
· Research and analyze to produce data-driven insights about search engine visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, pathing, and product selection.
· Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve web site effectiveness by drilling into click stream data in order to further profitability and growth.
· Make recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts
· Participate in content development and writing
· Utilize current tools, such as seoClarity, XXXXXX, to further support customer goals and increase qualified organic traffic.
· Create custom reports and ad-hoc traffic analyses based on site goals to measure website performance.
· Assist Sales & Marketing by providing high-level analyses for prospective customers.
As a full-service web solutions firm, Beacon uniquely blends deep experience in Web Design, Digital Marketing and Web Hosting. All three of these business units are in-house (no outsourcing) and work closely to provide our clients with not only the best solutions – but centralized support as well. We have direct partnership arrangements with some of the leading, best of breed, technology firms in the country, including Google (as one of the longest active Google Analytics Certified Partners in the country).
Since 1998, Beacon has focused on providing high quality internet solutions for its customers and building a work environment that supports a good work / life balance. Our employees enjoy flex-time schedules, work from home options, health club membership, casual work environment, 100% insurance coverage (health, dental, vision), 401(k) plan with a generous company match, semi-annual employee meetings so everyone is “in the know”, dual monitor PCs and a variety of social events. We are very involved in the community – feeding hungry families, donating gifts for children during the holidays, raising money for the United Way and much more. And of course, we offer highly competitive compensation and travel opportunities too.
Beacon is a team of people that genuinely enjoys working together and helping its customers really take advantage of the internet to grow their businesses. If you meet the qualifications below and believe you would thrive in this environment, please apply and check out our website.
Digital Marketing SEO Specialist
· Experience with digital marketing services and Google Analytics (ideally 2+ years).
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge in organic placement (SEO) strategies, including on-page optimization and link building.
· Ability to clearly communicate analysis findings & recommendations to non-technical clients
· Ability to work on numerous concurrent projects, while still hitting deadlines
· Strong analytical and marketing skills.
· Self-motivated, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Confident with written & oral communication skills with regard to customer management.
So, if you are Digital Marketing Strategist with an impressive portfolio of work and who lives in the Greensboro, NC area, please apply now!
To Apply: send resume to: HR@beacontec.com
· Compensation includes a competitive salary and full benefits.
· Interviews will be scheduled based on qualified resumes. Please, no walk-ins or phone calls
· No Relocation Assistance available.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.