Salary Range: 90000 To 110000 (USD) Annually
The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for the effective representation of company products on all web properties. This position is also responsible for driving continuous improvement of site performance in terms of lead capture, conversion rates and return on ad spend. The Digital Marketing Manager should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team, product team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. This position will
- Continuous improvement and monitoring of key site performance metrics
- Implementation of target database accumulation strategies
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of web, email, and traditional initiatives.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s websites utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Work with the IT Web Team to improve the usability, design, content, and conversion rate of the company’s consumer-facing websites.
- Assist in the planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with Marketing’s creative team to develop assets for web, email, and seasonal campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management teams, Customer Care, and Marketing to understand and identify analytics that will assist in the development of best-in-class messaging and content
- Partner with the IT Web Team to execute on the digital marketing strategy
- Bachelors in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in website management including both website creation, enhancement and maintenance using a CMS and working with design and development teams and vendors
- 5+ years of experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
- Understanding of integrated marketing principles and current marketing trends and best practices including automated marketing
- Proven track record of creating growth in digital marketing channels.
- Hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, configuring and pulling reports and interpreting results
- Proficient in MS Suite and Marketing Automation tools
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through various marketing techniques.
- Deep understanding of market research, statistical analysis, data management.
- Success with PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media that you can share.
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Great communication skills.
- A desire to take on a challenge in an exciting growing industry.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.