Kiawah Partners (KP) is in the business of developing, operating, and maintaining environmentally sensitive resort communities. Creating long-term value is our company's mission whether it's through private membership clubs located locally and abroad, luxury communities, or neighborhood retail shops.
Kiawah Partners is looking for an experienced, tech-savvy, trend setting Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will help us plan, execute and optimize our online marketing efforts to build better brand awareness and lead generation. This position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and liase with a variety of departments.
You should have a passion for marketing and technology and enjoy working with a team. The incumbent reports directly to the Director of Marketing, and will oversee one member of the digital team.
- Assist in the formulation and execution on digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, video, social media and blog)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Be actively involved in SEO/SEM content strategy and generation
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor email, web and social analytics via Google Analytics and similar programs
- Deploy and build out eblasts using MailChimp
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Creative Design teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Skills & Requirements
· 3 – 5 years of digital marketing and project management experience, with demonstrated success with traffic-driving strategies (SEM, content targeting/remarketing, nurturing, etc.) and web functionality
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with SEO/SEM, CRM database management (PropertyBase and Pardot experience a big plus), and email campaigns
· Familiarity with web design, HTML
· Professional experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns
Real estate experience highly desired, but not required
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.