Digital Marketing Director
Remote, United States
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized marketing technologist to drive companywide projects and experiment with new technologies. This person will lead Uplands global digital presence across our expanding lines of business. Upland continues to grow and acquire new companies, and we are seeking a go-getter who can best represent our brand through all digital channels and generate demand to meet ambitious growth targets.
This role is expected to drive for continued digital improvement and optimization while working with a cross-functional marketing team to support our overall digital strategy. This role requires extensive hands-on execution in order to deliver exceptional results from digital marketing both on and off company domains. Our ideal candidate will know how to optimize CMS for user experience and conversion, while balancing the need to bring message consistency and process efficiency across our online assets.
This position requires a balance between creative decision-making, disciplined program management and a service-oriented mentality. On day one, this person will have to lead ongoing projects to migrate multiple company websites to reflect an updated corporate message and brand strategy. Management of agency, development teams and internal IT is a critical function. This person will lead any digital migration activities when Upland acquires new companies, ensuring seamless transition by developing an internal digital playbook. Day-to-day, this individual will bring a high degree of ownership of assigned requests, maintain SLAs, transparent communications, and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive the overall strategy, success and experience across all digital properties. Leverage cutting-edge technology to deliver an outstanding B2B digital experience for website visitors, including prospects, customers, and partners.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing to best represent our story and message to the market through uplandsoftware.com and through individual product pages.
- Own SEO strategy and execution. Lead SEO audit of current assets and recommend architecture, process and content improvements.
- Own website design, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines as well as responsibility and management of all visual assets.
- Effectively manage WordPress CMS to support companys websites in global markets. Maintain a site architecture and site templates to accommodate all content.
- Manage one dedicated front-end contractor as well as contract relationships with web developers, administrators, hosting companies, third party platforms, and design teams.
- Optimize website integration and APIs with third party platforms and plug-ins notably: Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce, Hotjar, as well as various video and social platforms.
- Drive for continued web performance improvements through UX optimization and continuous A/B testing.
- Support field marketing teams to achieve targeted demand generation targets. Maximize cross promotion opportunities, collaborating with traffic acquisition owners to extend reach via social media, and marketing automation.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong digital affinity. Masters degree a plus!
- 10+ years of digital marketing in agency or corporate setting. Hands-on experience with WordPress, Marketo, Salesforce, social measurement tools, and responsive design. Proficiency with HTML and community platforms (Zendesk) a plus!
- Understands the principles of great web design and the importance of UX/UI.
- Deep understanding of driving marketing performance through effective content delivery, marketing automation, and inbound lead capture.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization. Background in web analytics (using Google Analytics) and social monitoring platforms.
- Extensive knowledge SEO best practices, implementation and monitoring as well as video and A/B testing platform integration.
- Organized self-starter who demonstrates creativity and drive in promoting the corporate brand
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Keen understanding of Enterprise software a plus.
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions in Project and IT Management, Workflow Automation and Digital Engagement. Our goal is 100% customer success, achieved through a unified operating platform that delivers the performance, scalability and support that over 2,500 Upland customers worldwide demand every day. Learn more at uplandsoftware.com.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunities. Upland is publicly traded software company based in Austin, TX with offices in the US, Canada and the UK.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.