Digital Marketing Automation Specialist- HubSpot
TeamViewer, the leading global software provider for remote support, remote access, monitoring, and team collaboration, is seeking a Digital Marketing Automation Specialist- Hubspot for the Americas region. TeamViewer was founded in 2005 with global headquarters in Germany. The company’s flagship product has been activated on more than 1.5 billion devices to support over 8 billion user sessions in more than 200 countries and 30 languages, making it the most trusted remote support solution globally.
The TeamViewer Americas Marketing team is seeking an experienced marketing automation and project manager to manage our integrated marketing campaigns in HubSpot. This role will work on demand generation and existing customer email marketing campaigns throughout the Americas and collaborate with stakeholders across the marketing team.
TeamViewer is looking for an experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital marketing professional seeking a rewarding career. We offer a compelling portfolio of products, innovative solutions, and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the SaaS industry.
• Orchestrate and execute responsive successful campaigns utilizing our HubSpot marketing automation platform.
• Manage lead generation, database and email reporting. Proficient in customer journey mapping.
• Project manage marketing campaigns to execution.
• Team with the Marketing Managers for Demand Generation, Retention & Growth, Partner channels and Content to ensure effective campaign review and execution, including performance updates and campaign status.
• Manage and create a variety of email campaigns, including template designs, calls to action, split tests in partnership with the content development team.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
• Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
• Proficient in effective and ongoing database administration, including cleansing and appending.
• Develop and document workflows and processes to scale marketing programs and maximize team productivity.
• Implement and manage additional marketing tools as appropriate, including Inxmail.
• Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to your stakeholders on how to improve.
• Develop data quality control processes.
• Optimize lead scoring, flow, routing, automation and CRM alignment.
• Collaborate with product leads and other stakeholders including day-to-day contact, status meetings, and campaign communications/performance updates.
• Manage campaign creative, collaborating with internal stakeholders and agencies.
• Manage project and content language, cultural and geopolitical localization as appropriate.
• Work with team to ensure lead generation and customer marketing funnel activities are successful.
• Prepare and present daily and weekly results as needed including with business presentations.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 5 or more years of experience in marketing with 3 years preferred experience working with the HubSpot platform.
• Certified in HubSpot
• Knowledge of CRM systems. MS Dynamics experience preferred
• Experience in MSOffice 365 Suite. Proficiency in PowerPoint required. Preferred skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Tableau.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
• Passionate about details and organization
• Creative approach to problem solving and technical issues
• Self-driven and motivated individual with flexibility to adapt to a dynamic, high growth environment with changing priorities
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to creatively solve complex problems
• Excellent quantitative and analytic skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.