Digital Content Strategist
This role will work with various internal client groups (business unit/industry leaders) to develop an overall content strategy, including identification of target audiences; articulation of the buying process (who’s involved, what role do they play, what do they care about); translation of intelligence gathered into audience-specific messaging. Conducts client sessions, develops strategy, delivers recommendations, and oversees execution of recommendations.
Additional responsibilities include editing, proofreading, and fact-checking content for print and electronic content for pieces used by Marketing – some combination of e-communications, brochures, infographics, video scripts, webinar presentations, ads, and/or other content that showcases the firm’s industry- and service-specific expertise or promotes the firm’s products and services. For assigned areas, makes recommendations for new and enhanced content strategies – lead nurture programs, interactive content formats, digital campaigns. Oversight of content development for new website pages or redesign of sections of website. Makes writing assignments to and helps to develop freelance writers and editors. Contributes to the MDS Stylebook. Takes part in formally or informally developing other MDS employees.
Skill sets required include:
- Understanding of digital content marketing and digital content strategy best practices, including interactive content formats
- Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and without changing the meaning
- Strong knowledge of English composition, including grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and source citation
- Experience using a style guide, preferably Associated Press
- Understanding of technology and consulting issues and vocabulary
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to focus on accuracy of details as well the larger picture
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Proven problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of technology tools, including marketing automation, content management, DAM and SAM
- Product marketing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, or digital publishing strongly preferred
- Experience with design, production, and other aspects of publications a plus
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 7+ years of in a position of writing/editing promotional content such as direct mail, website, collateral, e-communications, rich media, etc., preferably with a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or liberal arts
About the Team:
Market Development and Sales (MDS): MDS supports Crowe in achieving its growth objectives by developing and executing national and international programs to build brand awareness for Crowe; promoting Crowe’s thought leadership and positioning its experts in the markets it serves in both marketing and media channels; implementing lead management programs through integrated marketing and communications; and enabling revenue generation through multiple sales channels. MDS is also responsible for new product development and the Firm’s Client Experience initiative.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crowe.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.