State Farm is seeking a Digital Content Strategist for our Digital Assets & Strategy team. This position is responsible for creating digital content adoption and content strategy as part of go-to-market strategies and plans. Additionally, this position will require collaboration across multiple disciplines, with a focus on product positioning, messaging and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides content and content strategy as part of the digital user experience
- Collaborates in multi-disciplinary environment to produce digital artifacts
- Uses digital standards and style guides to ensure design consistency across the enterprise
- Determine the overall digital content strategy, requirements, and potential content sources, informed by usability best practices, company brand standards, and competitive research in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary design team
- Develops or oversees the development of all content to be included in the solution
- Excellent communication, training, and presentation skills
- Proven experience in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Analyzes the use of website content and design; takes steps as necessary and affordable to improve information content architecture and design
- Coordinates the development, integration, format design and release of content from writers and designers
- Works independently and receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Prior experience in both developing and executing digital content strategy
- Literacy in design tools and digital technologies with understanding of digital product design process (i.e. springs, agile)
- Ability to work in a role that, at times, may have a degree of ambiguity
- Formal education or training communications, journalism, marketing or related course of study
- Experience with human-computer interaction (HCI) is a plus
- Job may require limited travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles, and may include weekends
- Requires education and/or experience in content creation and/or strategy
Why State Farm®?
Our commitment to customers makes us the No. 1 insurer of cars and homes in the United States.
This same commitment to our work force is how we got here and how we stay here. Our 90-year track record highlights State Farm as an employer of choice committed to providing career opportunities that last a lifetime.
From diverse backgrounds and talent, to meaningful work and comprehensive benefits, “Like a good neighbor…” isn’t just a slogan. It’s who we are and how we do business.
Benefits: Total Rewards
Our Total Reward benefits package includes:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan, Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
For more information about our company, careers and Total Rewards, visit www.statefarm.com/careers. You can also learn more about what to expect from our employment process here.
To apply for this job please visit statefarm.csod.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.