SCOPE & BASIC FUNCTION:
The Digital Content Specialist position requires an individual with excellent organizational skills and a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. This role will be responsible for utilizing our content management systems to populate our digital content assets as needed.
This role focuses on supporting our digital sales & marketing team by maintaining our digital asset management system ensuring it remains current with the most recent product assets, supporting our sales team by gathering available product access for our customers as well as assisting the content team with various activities. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience are encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain our digital asset management system, by populating it will product assets, keeping it organized, updated and up to date with relative keywords, tags, etc.
- Make regular updates to product pages including, but not limited to product module descriptions, product images, and reference documents such as instruction manuals or warranties
- Work with the Social Media and Content Manager to develop and maintain necessary content
- Promote a focus on continuous improvement across our site
- Help with social media and video content auditing
- Assist with product photography and video production, a plus but not a requirement
- Attend and actively contribute to brainstorming sessions and meetings
- Proofreading and copyediting content
- Assist with various administrative dues assigned to support our digital sales & marketing team.
- Proven work experience in online marketing and/or content management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and project management skills – ability to balance multiple time and deadline-sensitive tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Writing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.