Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey.
Portland's own 98.7 The Bull brought thousands of Country listeners to this years Countryfest - held at the Rose Festival.Do you want to join our fun? Start your career at www.alphamediausa.comPosted by Alpha Media USA on Monday, June 15, 2015
Alpha Media – Corporate is seeking an experienced National Digital Content Producer to be located in our office in Portland, Oregon. The National Digital Content Producer is tasked with managing and writing on-trend, clear and concise digital and social content, remaining up to date with what is happening in the world, media, and culture as well as a familiarity with content strategy. The goal of this position is to increase our quality digital content across multiple digital marketing channels, engage with our audience and reflect our promotional strategies. These exciting positions offer flexibility on geographic location and we are open to considering allowing the right applicants the ability to work remotely.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best in class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon Alpha Media operates 228 radio stations within 49 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Are you energetic, creative, and a hard worker? If so, you might be the right person for one of these five available positions.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Write and produce across multiple brands on-trend, concise, and eye-catching digital content for Alpha Media. This includes content for all digital touchpoints, including social media and emerging platforms.
- Inform, promote and support the company’s national programming and promotional priorities by keeping his/her finger on the pulse of what is happening in the news, political, music, culture, and world of the audience.
- Accurately, swiftly and efficiently report on several platforms.
- Understand how to utilize data insights and analytics to inform strategies and define success
- Work hours will vary and will require some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere and can produce a wide array of content likely to go viral.
- Passionate producer of top-notch work with a desire for “getting it right”.
- A thorough understanding of the production and formatting of Digital content, articles, blogs, video formats and other digital and social content.
- A team player who can think outside of, and/or, throw away “the box” and communicate to a variety of audiences.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Working knowledge of and previous experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once with competing deadlines.
- Extremely organized and able to handle high stress situations, especially in the event of breaking news
- Must be articulate and digitally savvy.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button below.
Alpha Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
- Problem Solving: Intermediate
- Decision Making: Intermediate
- Adaptability: Intermediate
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Bachelors or better in Communication.
- Bachelors or better in Journalism.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.