The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining all data needs tied to external customers (on- and off-line) and internal maintenance of these resources including technical data, marketing copy, features & benefits, specifications, images, videos and other digital media. This includes all aspects of item setup; ongoing maintenance of existing items and syndication of content for customers. This individual will oversee internal and external resources to ensure timely creation, maintenance and syndication of product content. This individual will actively look for opportunities to improve existing data quality and processes along with new ways to manage and disseminate data.
*2 positions available.
- Responsible for delivering (syndicating) content to customer and business partners, according to LWTA priorities and customer needs
- Integrate and create “best practice” processes and definitions to make optimum content available for our Customers & Consumers and drive sales
- Organize product content to reflect channel and customer needs, ensuring the right type of content is accurately presented at the right channel in the right place.
- Collaborate with multiple functions and sales channels to define in a pro-active way to match deliver product content and attributes according to customers’ prioritization and syndication needs
- Responsible for designing/defining content mapping (from internal attributes to customer specific requirements) transformations, outputs, and business rules within the PIM system
- Work with product managers/marketers, engineers, developers and our marketing content team to solve specific content syndication challenges that require external support
- Actively look for data issues/gaps both internally and externally and proactively solve problems identified for select customers to drive sales and end-user engagement
- College Degree required
- 2+ years of experience with item setup/data management or other relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel is required and essential
- Basic MS Office (Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently while supporting various teams
- Organized and structured
- Right Attitude to do hard work
- Ability to evaluate a problem and structure it into smaller pieces
- Creativity to find and propose solutions to problems as they arise
- Comfortable seeking out internal resources to solve data needs
- Proven experience with SEO (search engine optimization) of text product content
- Proven experience and comfort with working in web content management platforms
- Stibo, IDM, Edgnet, Box system experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers-americanstandard.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.