Salem Media Group in San Antonio, TX is looking for a creative team member who thrives in a fast paced, detail oriented work environment.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day digital content for multiple websites, social media pages, and station mobile apps. You will work with closely with the Marketing & Promotions Manger as well as internal teams and station clients to coordinate and deliver digital content, such as: graphic design, digital and print materials, email marketing/newsletters, contests, and other assets.
Primary duties include pre and post-sale coordination of our digital marketing solutions including but not limited to programmatic display, search engine marketing, website design among other digital advertising solutions.
Brief description of duties:
- Create graphics for station promotions (digital and print). Including signs, banners, social media posts, invites, and postcards.
- Maintain station websites. Including creating landing pages for special web features and updating station website’s regular features: Community Calendar Postings, Project One, Church directory, Church of the Week, Book of the Month, Ministry of the Month, etc.
- Manage and maintain a presence on station social media sites and coordinate various social media promotions.
- Oversee maintain email database and create weekly/monthly/as needed e-blasts and newsletters.
- Maintain station apps with client ad campaigns and also promotional station campaigns.
- Organize and maintain digital aspects of special promotions, such as National Ministry campaigns, “Acquire” campaigns, Special Events, and Donor Campaigns.
- Execute digital aspects of contesting. Including digital creation, graphics, writing contest rules, digital promotion, pulling prizewinners and creating prize forms.
- Special Skills Required:
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Social media strategy
- Must be willing to work special events coverage
- Knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Local SEO knowledge and brand marketing experience
- Digital knowledge of local digital reputation management
- Social media marketing and management for small business
Special Skills Preferred
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Basic Online Marketing Strategies
- Photography and/or Videography
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place To Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.