Who we are:
Brandpoint is a one-stop-shop content marketing agency, helping companies and agencies of all shapes and sizes thrive in four key areas of content marketing: Strategy, Creation, Distribution and Management.Our experienced writers, strategists, designers, and developers specialize in identifying valuable marketing opportunities for our clients and using high-quality content and workflow solutions to capitalize on them.
Expertly partner with sales and account management to chart prospects and clients on a strategic path to content marketing success.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Develop and present strategic content recommendations & tactical plans to clients.
- Be a champion for our clients’ goals and Brandpoint’s solutions.
- Collaborate with an engaged sales team to craft creative and strategic solutions for prospective clients.
- Lead content marketing evaluation, planning and strategy development to align with Brandpoint client goals
- Monitor ongoing content strategy client projects to ensure work and outcomes align with their most important goals.
- Conduct routine check-ins with clients to review the impact of their campaigns and discuss future content opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with sales to scope and present client solutions.
- Lead and/or participate in brainstorms and idea generation exercises, internally with colleagues and externally with clients and other stakeholders.
- Understand how to use data to tell a compelling story during project execution and client communication.
- Stay current with trends and news in the content marketing space; assist with ongoing training to sales.
- 40 percent pre-sales consulting
- 40 percent strategy execution
- 20 percent reporting and optimization recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in content marketing or digital marketing, as well as search engine optimization/SEM
- Google Analytics certification and experience with Google Search Console
- Must be a solution-centered ideas person
- Excellent writing, verbal, presentation and consensus-building skills
- Keen attention to detail and a knack for creative problem-solving
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance
- Excellent understanding of different content channels and the purposes each serves
- Agency experience is a plus
- Must love snacks
Perks of working at Brandpoint:
We’re a little quirky and a lot of fun.
- Casual dress code means you can expand your jean collection
- Flexible work hours lets you make time for you
- Find your zen with weekly yoga sessions
- Easy access to the bike path to Minneapolis
- Pot lucks, company picnics and free snacks to balance out all the activity
- And much more.
Everybody fits in, finds friends and works hard at Brandpoint.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Employer subsidized Medical benefits
- Group dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer paid Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Options (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Optional Short-Term Disability and Additional Life for you, your spouse and/or your children
- Employer contribution towards a health club membership
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.