CoinList is building the platform for the best digital asset companies to manage their token sales and is the place for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of fifteen split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to build our team.
As a CoinList designer, you’ll design products that help digital assets companies manage their token sales and investors manage their purchases and investments.
This is a hands-on role. Directors or managers need not apply.
– Identifying and defining new product opportunities
– Talking to users to identify their core problems and needs
– Conceptualizing how to solve these user problems
– Designing user interfaces for mobile devices, tablets, and desktop
– Collaborating closely with engineers to ship quality products
– Leveraging research and usage data to iterate on these products
– A track record of launching successful projects
– Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow design role
– Experience designing rich internet applications, with an emphasis on flows and interactions
– The ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or prototype
– A body of work that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centered approach
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Bachelors degree or similar
– Front-end code abilities a plus
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.