Customer Support Representative
Work At Home US
(Full-Time or Part-Time)
Req #: CNX00052575
Job Category: CRM
Work At Home US: Customer Support Representative
Here at Concentrix, we are fanatical about our staff as well as our Clients. We would describe ourselves as tenacious in our pursuit of excellence, not afraid to be bold and even disruptive in the marketplace. We like shaking things up!
Our values, we take seriously – they are threaded and woven into everything we do. We have a large global footprint but we are one Concentrix Team.
Join us and Be the Difference for the worlds best brands.
We are diligently searching for dynamic Customer Support Representatives to establish an instant rapport with customers and provide a premium experience to every customer on every call. As a Representative, you would handle inbound phone calls from customers: troubleshooting and resolving advanced technical issues, assisting with account information, educating customers on purchasing information, specific content or account authorization. You would also process refund requests, provide promotional song and video code troubleshooting, while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Does this describe you?
- You have a knack, a real flair for customer service exhibited in your courteous telephone etiquette and phone presence. You value your authentic affinity for customers and your talent for listening.
- You possess a sense of ownership for the total experience of customers including persistence to find a resolution to their complex issues.
- You are not timid when it comes to learning new troubleshooting methods and an eagerness to pursue and master new challenges.
- Your verbal skills allow you to communicate, adapt and simplify complex technical resolutions to each customer.
If you answered positively, Concentrix could be your next career move.
What we are looking for:
- One (1) year call center experience or face to face customer service experience
- High School Graduate or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Availability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays.
- Self-management skills to work independently in a home office location.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving remote Team environment.
- Natural ability to collect information from various tools, analyze the technical information, while engaging and interacting with customers.
- Make productive contributions and flourish within a Team where expertise is shared and feedback is supported.
What you bring:
Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
- Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 10.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- Basic landline telephone phone device (required during training and for production calls)
- A traditional, analog phone line (POTS line)
- No call features. Removal of all features is required and this may require contacting your provider.
- Corded telephone headset that plugs directly into your telephone base
- Mute button
- Noise canceling microphone
- Monitor minimum size: 21.5
- USB mouse & keyboard (MAC compatible)
- Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
- USB headset w/microphone (used for training)
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
What we offer:
- 3 Weeks Paid Training
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (eligibility requirements apply)
- **New competitive starting wage**
Are you ready to join this amazing Team?
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 40 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so in partnership with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.concentrix.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.