*US Workers Only! Most of us are EST but we are open to other US time-zones.
This is a growth opportunity where you can put your mark on an early stage company and help us grow. Referral Rock is a fast growing Referral Marketing SaaS for small and medium sized businesses.
This is a long play for us so we’re looking to invest in someone that wants to be in it for the long haul. Someone that loves customer interaction and wants to own this area for us and eventually grow to lead the Customer Success department.
As our lead customer success/account manager, you’ll help customers set up and run successful referral programs and campaigns. You’ll become a referral marketing guru, providing industry-leading advice and creating winning strategies with your customers.
You’re a coach, working with your customers to make sure they’re successful. This is a high-velocity position where you must manage multiple accounts at once.
- Manage 100+ customer accounts
- Onboard and coach new customers to successfully set up and launch their referral programs
- Understand customers’ health scores and key drivers
- Proactively remedy issues and actively reach out to customers to prevent churn
- Manage and respond to 10-20 inbound support requests per day
- Contribute to the development of new material and documentation
- Be the internal spokesperson for your customers, relaying key information and product requests
- Help customers implement referral marketing best practices
- 3-5 years of high-volume account management experience
- Experience in a marketing role and/or a marketing tech company
- Experience developing and running data driven marketing campaigns (i.e. email marketing, content development, landing page and conversion optimization, SEO, etc.)
- Experience working with SMBs
- Obsess over your customers’ success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to work remotely
- Comfortable using data to drive decision making
- Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems
- Experience with common sales & marketing software like Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom, and MailChimp
- Visual design experience is a huge plus
As a fast-growing remote team, we look for individuals who seek out variety and continuous improvement in their professional life. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.