JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Specialist (Telework)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE:Full Time
Overview of the Role:
The Customer Experience Specialist supports our growing physician network. This person will assist customers with all questions around billing, their patient portal, and other inquiries. The role operates within a customer service oriented call center environment.
Primary Job Duties:
- Help customers enroll into our services by guiding them through our patient portal
- Monitor all requests for help from patients on a variety of topics ranging from how to understand their insurance benefits to helping them with claim resolution
- Provide first-level technical support to patients that report issues with the Web based product.
- Critically analyze a situation and are able to escalate issues to the appropriate specialists and then meticulously follow through with them to ensure that the customer is served in a timely fashion.
- Document issues in any given day and are able to produce timely reports for your manager.
- Identify issues that occur on a repeated basis and provide feedback to manager
- Remain flexible enough to take on other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma required, advance certification a plus
- Familiar with Healthcare billing and claim resolution is preferred
- 2-3 years of full time experience in a call center customer service environment preferred
- Familiar using software such as Word, Excel, Web Browsers and Browser based web applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Availability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am – 6pm
- Accessibility to private, quiet work space with high-speed internet to work remotely
- Must comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to interact with employees and key stakeholders in a professional manner
- Multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Highly organized, high energy, and a productive person with a fanatical attention to detail.
- Happy when you are able to get to the bottom of a customers issue and do whatever it takes to address it.
- Analytical mind and are always looking for ways to improve a recurring process.
- You understand and embrace the advantages and disadvantages of working in a startup youre willing to help invent the solution.
To apply for this job please visit privia-health.force.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.