NewMarket Group, a multi-million dollar publishing and nutritional supplement company, is seeking a Creative Marketing Coordinator to join their customer acquisition team.
For almost two decades, they’ve been cutting through the red tape—reporting on proven, natural cures, and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions.
They are a close team of direct response marketers who enjoy innovation and working hard to see their business succeed.
As the Creative Marketing Coordinator, you’ll work with some of the greatest marketing minds in the industry. You’ll learn how to critique marketing copy, create high converting promotional assets, and manage the next million dollar project from start to finish.
If you’re an ambitious, hardworking, creative thinker…this is the job for you!
Interested? Does this sound like you?
- You read. A lot. Words are your passion.
- You’re the hardest worker you know.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You’re incredibly organized, efficient AND creative. You’ll need all three attributes to succeed in this role.
- You enjoy dreaming up new ideas.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help a company grow, with a smile.
- Manage the creative production of digital and print communications projects.
- Monitor the project and production process from copy creation through the final testing phase.
- Coordinate and organize creative project testing with traffic managers.
- Adhere to quality standards while verifying requests for projects, and use critical thinking, problem solving, and knowledge of industry best practices in publishing to identify and solve project issues and evaluate risk.
- Review outgoing communications pieces for completeness and accuracy of projects.
- Work with legal department on content approval.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with software used in print production and digital communications including: Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat and Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, HTML, Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to respond quickly to changes and opportunities.
- Ability to effectively align resources with project requirements.
- Ability to set and manage priorities through strong organizational skills.
- 1-2 years of direct response or direct marketing experience is preferred.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit an original cover letter explaining exactly why you’re the only person for this job (plus your resume and salary requirements) to link provided. NewMarket Group is an Agora Publishing company, located in Baltimore, MD
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.