URBN is a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain and the Vetri Family. We’re a passionate, creative, entrepreneurial bunch who think outside the box and are all about providing a unique shopping experience while inspiring and connecting with our customers.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (“URBN”) is a portfolio of global consumer brands which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise and consumer products through its brands Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain and the Vetri Family. We are a passionate, creative, entrepreneurial bunch who think outside the box and are all about providing a unique shopping experience while inspiring and connecting with our customers. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $3.4 Billion in revenue. Learn more about us by visiting urbn.com/who-we-are.
Our URBN Community team is looking for an expert creative mind to own our internal blog and social channels.
- Love meeting new people (and dogs)
- Are innovative, inventive, artistic, and detail oriented
- Find ways to use imagery and prose to convey a message
- Are constantly looking for ways to grow and improve
- Have a passion for understanding how to get from A to Z
- Are inspired by a challenge and can turn a blank canvas into a work of art (literally or figuratively)
… then this will be the perfect role for you!
About the Job
The URBN Creative Content Coordinator works with the URBN Communication & Engagement Manager and URBN Creative Manager to develop, maintain, and evolve the editorial voice of URBN Community both internally and externally. At URBN Community we strive to create a consistent and cohesive employee experience throughout our diverse brands by cultivating an environment where our people aspire to inspire each other through the work that they do. URBN is not a job that you clock in and out of, it’s a place where you are energized, inspired, and excited by what you do everyday. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our employees by collecting our stories and sharing them in a meaningful way. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and photographer who can work effectively across a wide range of diverse teams. The candidate should have a knack for storytelling and creative problem-solving as well as a strong understanding and passion for the URBN culture. It is essential that this candidate have an enthusiastic approach and growth mindset to all projects tasked with.
- Document campus life through words and pictures emphasizing our people, perks, and programs
- Be the champion of the URBN voice by effectively interpreting brand initiatives and events into inspiring content pieces that engage our employees
- Develop thoughtful storytelling through dynamic content both online and social media including photography, video, event recaps, blog interviews, and newsletter callouts
- Ideate and brainstorm with team new ways to evolve and share the URBN Community mission
- Identify employees across multiple brands and sensibilities to be featured on our internal blog
- Manage social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Curate and moderate both organic and user generated content for URBN.com
- Provide administrative support for ongoing projects
- Strong sense of URBN brands and their customers
- Expert written and verbal communication skills: must be able to interpret and inspire!
- Strong understanding of the relationship between words, photography, video, and graphic design
- Be highly articulate in all areas of brand communication, including blog, social, and our newsletter
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively in a complex organization; must be able to establish excellent working relationships and communication with individuals and teams from various fields of expertise
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at one time; adaptive to change and critique
- Creative thinker who can self-manage, meet deadlines, and complete tasks in timely manner
- Able to problem solve and find multiple short and long-term solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints
- Expert skills in photo editing utilizing Lightroom and Photoshop (InDesign and Illustrator skills a plus)
Background in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, Art/Design or another relevant field
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.