This role will drive the strategy, execution and analysis of content marketing initiatives including industry conferences. As a critical part of the team, this position will own and drive copywriting, marketing & sales collaterals and plan industry conferences. You will collaborate with both external and internal organizations and direct the programs that fit the overall company objectives. In addition, you will use tracking and reporting solutions to provide valuable insights and help make business decisions. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and self-directed.
In this role you will…
- Develop copy and contents for website, blog, and marketing and sales collaterals
- Drive industry event planning
- Own and report key product marketing content or event performance and customer engagement metrics to ensure the marketing communication programs are meeting goals
- Analyze and report user life cycle and retention on regular basis
- Work with product and engineering to create and push marketing content on the website, app stores and external sites to optimize SEO.
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Review new social, customer relationship, and content marketing technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 1-2 years of copywriting, product marketing, content development, digital user acquisition or customer relationship marketing
- Knowledge/experience digital acquisition best practices, content development and management tools, analytical tools and other relevant software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ English or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience analyzing data and reporting KPI metrics
- Strong HTML, data query and Excel skills preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to quickly assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients. We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff. We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in SUNNYVALE, CA and Hunt Valley, Maryland. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, sharp, capable and curious team. Since our inception, we have attracted over 100k physicians, 10 million patients. So far we’ve booked 20+ million patient appointments and processed 1.5 billion dollars in medical billing per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as one of the fastest growing private companies and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 6 years in a row by Black Book Rankings.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
- What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.
To apply for this job please visit www.drchrono.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.