Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
JOIN US AND DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
Under Armour is looking for a brilliant writer to help us create the next generation of commerce experiences. Our small, but growing team of passionate designers, engineers, and product folks live and breathe technology. This is your chance to become part of what is, and will continue to be, a challenging and exciting environment. We want someone who enjoys ideating and designing projects with a team and sharing them with the world. We want people who understand that they never stop learning—and are excited by that. We want people who rejoice in elegant solutions to intractable problems.
Under Armour is a leading company in American sports products and the most dynamic growth brand in American sports in the past 30 years. Under Armour’s growth comes from relentless focus on innovative, premium apparel and footwear products as well as its powerful and authentic connection with American athletes and people who share the athletic spirit. The highest quality products, powerful storytelling and authentication by “home town hero” athletes helped create the powerful movement that is Under Armour.
Under Armour is looking for an ambitious copy writer/content strategist who will develop cutting-edge digital products and play an instrumental role is delivering a successful Omni-channel customer experience.
Understanding the Under Armour brand and the passion for making athletes better, having a flair for writing, and an understanding of how great content can influence the customer experience is essential to be successful in this position.
You’ll be working in a creative environment with business-owners, product managers, designers and developers to develop out-of-the box digital experiences. There should be a desire to tell a strong story through content working in tandem with design – expressed through details of an interface or an installation in the retail environment.
Strong handle on copy is a must, and experience with retail/e-commerce is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing forward thinking ideas and ways to express the brand digitally
- Create copy and communication including interface copy, e-mails and marketing collateral
- Create compelling brand content with brand and marketing teams
- Assess, refine and evolve content needs of programs already in flight
- Define the tone and communication strategy for all consumer facing communication
- Create new product content in collaboration with merchants and product line managers
- Oversee production of content with internal teams and external vendors
- Create and manage the content calendar for Digital initiatives
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years working experience in developing consumer-facing interactive content
- A very strong background in copy writing, with working experience developing content strategy for digital experiences
- An ability to weigh in on design decisions with an understanding of strategic goals – a knack for making sure the work looks amazing and has content to match
- Ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with multiple stakeholder groups
- Have worked agency side for major brands or experience with retail/e-commerce
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit careers.underarmour.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.