The Copywriter works in a collaborative, creative team environment developing copy and messaging solutions that solve for our client’s communication needs. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker able to create ideas and compelling copy solutions for a range of creative deliverables and mediums that influence purchase decisions. Experience with digital marketing and writing for consumer products is preferred.
- Conceptual thinker capable of developing compelling ideas and turning them into functional concept write-ups
- Capable of writing for a variety of mediums and target audiences including; digital content, video, apps, retail space, and point of sale
- Contributes to brainstorms, offering ideas and solutions for our clients marketing needs
- Complies with brand standards and verbal guidelines and apply to headlines, body copy and scripts
- Champions their ideas and provides copy rationale that links to strategies, insights and consumer target information
- A collaborative team player open to the input and ideas of the entire team including; creative, planning and account
- Partners with multiple art directors and takes direction from senior writers and directors
- Meets strict deadlines
- Develops creative concepts and communication ideas and can clearly and concisely capture them in writing
- Able to tailor their writing to the opportunity, medium and audience with the appropriate style, tone and length
- Interprets consumer and retailer insights into relevant communications
- A creative problem solver able to interpret creative briefs and develop actionable messaging solutions
- Able to handle multiple projects of different kinds in a timely manner
- A strong communicator able to clearly articulate ideas
- Translates ideas into word documents and presentation decks with strong attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive
- Embraces each assignment as an opportunity to create fresh ideas
- Sound business and professional ethics
- Consumer product and brand experience essential in an agency or in house environment
- Retail, CPG or Financial Service experience a plus
- Years Experience: 1-3 years working in an agency environment
- Education: Four-Year Degree (preferred but not required)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Travel: Based on requirements and location of account being served
*TPN is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full time position
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.