SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Role: R2i is looking for a versatile, creative, tech-savvy Copywriter who is fluent in the voice, tone, style, and approach to technology consumer and business audiences. The Copywriter will provide content for client campaigns that helps ensure copy and tone meets their guidelines. The candidate must have a successful track record of developing and executing visionary online initiatives to help support cross media campaigns. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environments under deadlines. If you have a proven track record producing collateral ranging from emails to newsletters, web copy to social posts to ads, you just might be a great fit for this opportunity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Creative, Client Services and Marketing teams to create, develop and produce clear and persuasive copy and campaigns
- Develop web content and write for other digital media (SEO, social, blog posts, etc.) ensuring content is optimized and aligns with the digital strategy
- Ensure consistency and adherence to clients’ brand standards
- Maintain a clear, consistent voice across all copy
- Update digital media with timely content
- Stay current on digital marketing trends
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Advertising or related field
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Marketing/Communications, copywriting experience within an agency environment
- Excellent grasp of the written word and comfortable writing for multiple mediums
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills – ability to use words to tell a story
- Detail oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with the ability to collaborate and contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Experience working on social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
**Must be able to provide writing samples
R2i is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Baltimore, Seattle, St. Louis, and Silicon Valley that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, ServiceNow, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.