For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands “anytime, anywhere, and on any device.” Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Seeking a super-organized and highly engaging professional to work in a dynamic team and engage in multiple channels of the business. This would be an opportunity within the department for someone to become involved in PR, Fashion Content and Social Media as well as assisting at events. The Coordinator will work closely with the PR, Events, Partnerships, Social Media, Fashion Content and creative teams and be fully immersed in our integrated marketing activities.
- Assist with presentations & recaps
- Monitor for press placements daily across digital and print publications
- Clip and circulate press placements weekly to BG’s internal team
- Organize the report of all press activity including requests, upcoming placements and ran media
- Assist with in-store events, filming and photo shoots
- Manage product requests including the coordination and facilitation of store pulls for photo shoots and vendor sample requests for press opportunities and BG’s content creation
- Help with day-to-day correspondence around PR activity and content creation
- Assist with the processing and tracking of vendor invoices and expenses
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and an interest in fashion and marketing.The candidate must be responsible, organized, highly motivated, positive and a team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal for a new college graduate
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities, work in a fast paced environment, balance workload and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage
United States of America-New York-Bergdorf Goodman Corporate
Bergdorf Goodman Corporate
Bergdorf Goodman 625 MADISON AVENUE
New York 10022
To apply for this job please visit neimanmarcus.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.