This is a part-time, benefitted position, working 25 hours/week.
- Creates copy for brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Writes articles, especially for the bimonthly newsletter, on demand.
- Produces social media verbal content, including regular blog posts.
- Creates and maintains website copy.
- Generates press releases on demand.
- Assists in proofreading and editing all marketing materials.
- Provides suggestions for additional marketing materials or articles based on customer needs.
- Conducts research for article topics and utilizes appropriate citation measures.
- Coordinates with Marketing team to maintain brand; utilizes consistency without compromising flexibility in voice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Journalism, or equivalent experience as a writer, editor, reporter, or journalist.
- Possession of a minimum of one (1) years’ experience in writing or editing strongly preferred.
- Possession of a minimum of one (1) years’ experience and familiarity with natural foods strongly preferred.
- Embodiment of co-op values through positivity and an eagerness to assist others and to further the co-op’s ends; exemplification of the Code of Conduct and SHIP culture.
- Mastery of the English language, including excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- Finely-tuned attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to evolving co-op needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Ability to remain composed in highly stressful situations.
- Ability to receive feedback gracefully.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience with WordPress and social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, preferred.
- Ability to walk between admin building and store multiple times daily.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods at a time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist, and climb.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Flexibility to work occasionally on Saturdays.
- Reliable access to transportation.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.