Vancouver, British Columbia
Later is looking for an excellent communicator and strategic thinker to join our marketing team as a Content Writer. If you have strong writing skills, a love of Instagram, and an understanding of emerging marketing trends, this is the job for you! Later, formerly Latergramme, is #1 Instagram marketing platform that helps you plan and schedule Instagram posts.
The Later blog has grown immensely in the last year, and we’re looking for someone to help scale our blog with awesome, relevant, and educational content. We’re looking for someone who can communicate the value of social media to our audience and use copywriting to convert readers into Later customers.
Working with the marketing team, the content writer will pitch, create, and edit engaging written content for the Later blog, website, newsletter, guest blog posts, as well as other marketing initiatives like Instagram courses and Youtube video scripts.
The Later blog has a high amount of organic traffic, and SEO skills are essential for this role. You must be comfortable researching keywords, identifying trends, and optimizing your content for SEO.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic writer and fast learner who is looking to gain experience in online publishing at a growing and well-funded startup.
- Create, edit, and pitch high-quality, educational content for the Later blog and other publications about Instagram best practices and strategies
- Research SEO keywords and optimize blog posts for organic traffic
- Write and edit copy for various Later properties (website, landing pages, emails) according to brand voice and guidelines
- Edit blog posts to align with the Later brand voice and guidelines
- 3+ years experience creating, writing, and editing engaging online marketing content (blog posts, landing pages, web copy, newsletters, social media, etc)
- You have a strong and strategic understanding of Instagram marketing and how to use Instagram for business (bonus if you have experiencing using paid social)
- You have a solid understanding of the role of SEO in content writing and know how to create a content piece around a specific keyword
- You are a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment. You embrace feedback, and have a constant desire to learn and improve
How to Apply:
We want to see your awesome writing in action, so please apply with your resume, links to various writing samples, and your Instagram handle. We are looking for strategic, conversion-oriented marketing writers, so please try to include those types of examples. Bonus if you have experience writing for SaaS companies!
A Note About Remote Culture:
Our marketing team is fully remote, with team members working in Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, London, Singapore, Calgary, and Montreal. We have a Later HQ in Vancouver, Canada but the role is open to any city, you should be comfortable communicating with your team over Slack and video calls.
To apply for this job please visit later.bamboohr.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.