The Content Writer is a highly-creative, highly-curious, tech-savvy individual who has an intense desire to draw prospective customers into meaningful and measurable engagements through the use of written content. The individual enjoys discovering new content sources within the company; translating technical concepts into simply-stated value propositions tuned to target audiences; and attaching project success to the measured consumption of the output.
This is not a graphic designer, visual artist or web developer position.
- Regularly create, produce and publish various written content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, customer case studies and product use tips, that drives traffic and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, sales and external influencers to produce content.
- Participate in measuring the effectiveness of created content and attribute results to your performance.
- Manage a content creation schedule and allocated budget.
- Manage outside resources that may contribute to projects.
- Impressive writing and editing skills with the ability to adopt content style and tone to customer types.
- Excellent at interviewing subjects, identifying value propositions, and consolidating input into deliverables.
- Ability to nurture subject matter experts and create the followers necessary to execute on schedule.
- High tolerance for constructive criticism and willingness to see other viewpoints.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and take required action with little direction or oversight.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Minimum three years of experience writing for a B2B audience, preferably a semi-technical audience.
- Demonstrable understanding of digital distribution channels and basic performance measurements.
- Experience managing inside/outside resources to a production schedule.
- Naturally curious about how technology assists its users.
To apply for this job please visit careers-watchguard.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.