Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential. Since 1969, Siegel+Gale has championed simplicity for corporations, nonprofits and government organizations worldwide, creating experiences that for them that are both unexpectedly fresh and remarkably clear.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Content Writer at Siegel+Gale, you will:
- Write simply and powerfully
- Translate client strategies into creative communications
- Structure, write and edit content for a variety of channels
- Use different language, styles and tones to develop each client’s unique Brand Voice
- Work closely with designers to support and amplify visual identities
- Analyze clients’ communications and develop content strategies that address gaps
- Contribute to the development of presentations for internal and external audiences
- Present work to clients in a clear and compelling way
- Embrace collaboration and partner well with internal teams
- Work with sales/marketing on new business proposals
- Travel as required
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- 2+ years of professional writing experience (copywriting, storytelling, brand voice development, plain language, journalism, etc.)
- A passion for language and an interest in brands
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An undergraduate degree (advanced degree preferred)
*Please apply online at http://www.siegelgale.com/jobs*
To apply for this job please visit chm.tbe.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.