The Content Strategy Manager develops a content strategy to engage conversation with the Shinola customer and create meaningful experiences. Oversees content creation to engage our audience across all channels. Responsible for all aspects of content creation including brainstorming, scheduling, editing, optimizing, supporting cross-departmental campaigns and finding new ways to leverage to grow both our audience and our revenue.
- Sets strategy and oversees content initiatives; with the main goal of producing the most meaningful content for our customer
- Coordinates content calendar with other internal teams including but not limited to creative, email, paid marketing, social media, and PR.
- Oversees brainstorming and story generations
- Coordinates with departments to ensure alignment of brand initiatives.
- Analyzes content performance
- Monitors the competitive landscape for content trends and look for new opportunities to distribute content to attract new audiences
- Previous experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers
Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines.
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to compelling communicate Shinola’s brand story
- Strong understanding of user experience and solid search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Journalist or relevant field
Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job please visit careers-shinola.icims.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.