We are *the* technology learning platform. We help technology leaders evaluate the technical abilities of their teams, align learning to key business objectives and close skills gaps in critical areas like cloud, mobile, security and data.
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker to be a driving force behind our content strategy, and work across our organization and author community to tell stories about technology.
- Collaborate with content manager to organize editorial calendar and manage content creation process, including brainstorming ideas, managing pitches, assigning internal and freelance writers and preparing content for publishing
- Help translate product messaging, technology trends and current events into relevant content
- Work with freelancers and in-house teams to develop stories and publish content using a CMS
- Collaborate with content editor, copywriters and freelancers to provide feedback and track deadlines in project management software
- Drive traffic to content through SEO and providing recommendations to social media, digital marketing and partnership teams
- Select topics, conduct outreach and engage internal or freelance experts and produce live webinar events
- Write and deliver supportive assets for content and webinar events
- Track and report on key metrics and optimize content performance
- Write content and copy edit as needed
- 2-5 years’ experience in content marketing or other relevant experience
- Preferred degree in English, marketing, journalism or related field
- Must have previous experience with marketing content, ideally B2B
- Demonstrated skill creating impactful and creative content in various forms
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and adhere to company messaging
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience hosting webinars, podcasts or live broadcasts a plus
- Solid organizational skills and ability to self-manage time and adhere to deadlines
- Experience with Workfront or other project management software
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS
- Experience in technology or learning industries a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.