- The Content Strategist is a key role on the account team, building multi-channel marketing campaigns for the B2B Financial Services sector. The Content Strategist aids in the development of plan recommendation decks, utilizing their knowledge of client’s business objectives, competitive landscape and marketplace analysis to inform sound strategy and creative recommendations. This person provides keen insight into the thought process/wants and needs of the customer and ensures that all advertising and marketing speaks to that customer or target audience.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- * Sell through the rationale of each campaign recommendation to deliver to the client and be grounded in research and data to achieve client objectives.
- *Assist and contribute to the development of presentations that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs
- *Stay abreast of trends in financial services and contribute industry learning to agency and client/external communications.
- *Create presentations that can be delivered as complete solutions achieving all client needs; partner with Marketing and Research functions to pull information to tell the appropriate story to clients.
- Craft clear and informative briefs (and/or RFPs) to communicate the needs of our clients to partners and assemble strategies that can deliver against those needs.
- *Lead digital/social strategy development.
- Participates in statuses, client and vendor meetings, and helps to create advertising and marketing programs which meet client goals.
- In partnership with the account team leadership, the Strategist participates in brainstorming sessions, status meetings and client plan presentations.
- Conduct segmentation analysis to identify different segments within the customer base to develop personas to bring the customer to life
- Partner with Creative Director/Creative lead to insure strategy aligns with client’s brand style/voice.
- *Partner with Account and Data/Analytics teams to review and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- * Client management and account growth
- Development and/or management of social influencer campaigns
- Create an open honest communication line with all Account Managers (may need to balance the competing needs of multiple Account Managers at the same time).
- Mentor and help develop junior-level team members
- *Measurement and reporting on a regular basis, quantitative and qualitative
- Provide strong counsel and recommendations, both for clients and internal teams
- *Social campaign development, collaborating across digital and design
- Formulate strategies for measuring campaign performance and/or results based on client budget and goals
- Support Business Development and Marketing teams with the creation of RFP content for new business pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 year’s B2B marketing experience is essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Strategist or Account Planner
- Previous experience in an Ad Agency, Media, and/or Sales team is required.
- Previous experience supporting a team of advertising and/or marketing professionals is helpful.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- Experience with writing rationales and/or response proposals and creative briefs.
- Experience working with creative directors/teams
- Strategy expertise across core digital and social channels such as YouTube, What’s App, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Google+ and LinkedIn
- High attention to detail, experience in digital and content marketing (essential), and a passion for identifying where the industry is headed next.
- * Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Experience creating and executing social media strategies at brand level and campaign level
- Experience working with measurement and analytics platforms
- Previous paid social media experience
To apply for this job please visit rn22.ultipro.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.