Morrison is a full-service agency with a digital focus and over 30 years experience. We’ve worked with companies large and small – global brands and startups – to move their businesses forward. Clients turn to us because of our broad capabilities, quality of work, and exceptional talent. Though our methods may change, our ethos stays the same. Do great work, be kind, and strive to lead every day, in every way we can. That’s our company. Now, we’d love to see if we’re a good fit for you!
- Lead, design, and execute strategy for client earned media initiatives inclusive of public relations, thought leadership, and influencer relations
- Advocate on behalf of the client brands with trade and media stakeholders across both print and digital communications channels and vehicles
- Leverage communications, community engagement and public relations tools to positively impact client brands and initiatives
- Refine client messaging to ensure consistency in all aspects of communication
- Work with media outlets to publish timely product initiative information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials
- Publish videos and photography on agency website and blog
- Implement shared media strategies and grow online supporter base and traffic for both clients and the agency, itself
- Partner with clients during crisis management events and lead communications work streams
- Collaborate with creative, content developers, and paid media relations to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications required
- 5-7 years of experience in the design, development and/or execution of communications programs
- Experience writing for executive-level speeches or content development
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Advanced skills with Hubspot or other CRM-based marketing communications tools
To apply for this job please visit morrison.agency.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.