Digital,content strategy,Chicago Manual,advertising
Role: Content Strategist for Digital Experience
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6+ Months
Provide: *Portfolio/Work samples are required for all candidates, please include link in resume
- 5 years of experience minimum in digital and/or advertising content strategy for user experience
- Client relationship and presentation experience
- Diverse client list encouraged, e.g., corporate, .gov, nonprofit, retail, restaurant, entertainment, education, health care, financial services
- Website and app content strategy experience required
- Familiarity with style guides, especially The Chicago Manual of Style
- Experience creating voice and tone style guides for clients highly encouraged
- Comfortable working on-site with our team
- Experience working on project teams that include UX, visual design, front-end developers, and copywriters
- Diverse portfolio samples encouraged, e.g., website and app projects, digital and/or traditional marketing, internal communications and change management strategy, creative brand development, user experience strategy, campaign strategy & design
- Working understanding of enterprise content strategy including content audits, gap analysis, governance models, CMS framework, and change management strategies.
- Experience working with content matrix design, digital user personas, user journeys, audience touchpoints, taxonomies, and social media opportunities
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Some experience with copywriting for digital user experience is desired.
To apply for this job please visit talenthirecls3.ceipal.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.