SPARGO, Inc. is a full-service event management company. SPARGO offers a full suite of services that supports the production of trade shows, conventions, conferences, symposiums and seminars.
Content Marketing Specialist – Government, Technology & Industry Group
The Content Marketing Specialist will write and execute sales and marketing content across multiple platforms for a portfolio of events primarily focused on technology and government. Objectives include building and engaging a following on multiple platforms and driving revenue for attendance, exhibits and sponsorships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Efficiently and effectively write content for the print and digital marketing needs of the department and our clients.
- Help develop strategic resources for email campaigns, blog posts, print materials, website copy, social media content, and various reports.
- Develop and maintain a library of sales and marketing content for each event in the portfolio.
- Strategize various aspects of content- to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other metrics.
- Work with the marketing team to execute content in an organized and timely fashion.
- Assist the marketing team with other projects, including execution, metrics analysis, and strategic planning.
- Works well as a part of a team and can collaborate to ensure the best results are achieved.
Qualifications (computer & communication skills, training, certification, etc.):
- Knowledge and experience writing sales and marketing content for events, or in a B2B environment.
- Understanding of and experience with marketing automation and email marketing. And proficiency with email marketing implementation, concepts, and metrics such as lead scores and deliverability.
- Experience building audiences across various digital platforms
- Has experience tracking performance indicators and is knowledgeable on marketing reporting and analytics best practices.
- Knowledge of social media advertising strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and can build and edit basic web components.
- Understanding of CRM usage, such as Salesforce, and knowledge of constructing automation and object rules for better database management usage.
- Ability to use design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Illustrator.
- Enjoys working with a team to collaborate.
- Is adept at prioritizing between various tasks and projects.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years’ experience of content writing
- Experience with digital marketing best practices
- Experience with various marketing platforms
- Experience prioritizing various tasks and projects
- BS/BA in Marketing or Communications preferred or equivalent experience
SPARGO, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap or veteran status.
Only candidates who have completed an application will be given consideration.
To apply for this job please visit jspargo.hrmdirect.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.