With 19 service centers nationwide, McNICHOLS CO. is North America’s leading supplier and fabricator of “Hole Products,” including Perforated and Expanded Metals, Wire Mesh and Designer Metals, as well as a complete line of Metal Grating and Flooring Products. Founded in 1952 by the late Robert L. McNichols, the Company was established on Christian values, high ethical standards, and a strong commitment to employees and customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our HOLE team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Content Marketing Specialist will collaborate with team members to deliver exceptional marketing content and ensure that the McNICHOLS brand standards are communicated effectively. Projects will be heavily focused on producing and distributing inbound marketing content for lead generation such as copy for blogs, press releases, website, print, email, social and other relevant platforms.
- Accountable for writing and producing marketing content for use across numerous online platforms and assets
- Own the content calendar for publication across all owned and social channels
- Collaborate with PR team, designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Writing various types of articles on a range of topics pertaining to the company’s products, and industries
- Work with Marketing team to analyze content performance and optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Provide project status reports at regularly scheduled checkpoints with manager
- Stay up-to-date on key technology, marketing, and industry trends
Qualifications / Ideal candidate profile:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism or equivalent field.
- 3-5 years experience at an agency, design firm or corporate marketing department
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create content they will consume
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience with SEO analysis, optimization, and web traffic metrics using Google
- Analytics and social media platforms/channels
- Strong understanding of the principals of digital, social media and eCommerce marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and a positive attitude that is enthusiastic about our mission of serving our customers
- An ability to handle constructive criticism
- A willingness to work in a small but growing team environment
Portfolio or link to electronic samples of design work required for consideration
McNichols is proud to reward our team with quarterly recognition incentives and a generous benefits package including 1st day eligibility for health insurance, 3 weeks of PTO, 9+ paid holidays, 401k with partial employer match and company provided disability/life insurance.
McNichols is a Drug Free Workplace and strong advocate of workforce diversity.
Visit our website at www.mcnichols.com to hear “The HOLE Story”.
To apply for this job please visit chk.tbe.taleo.net.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.