About the Bruery:
The Bruery is an award-winning craft brewery established in northern Orange County. We specialize in Belgian-style, experimental, innovative beers, which we distribute in 29 states, 5 continents, and sell directly to customers through our two Tasting Rooms and three membership Societies. The Bruery is one of three Famille Rue brands which include The Bruery, est. 2008; sour & wild Bruery Terreux, est. 2015; and hop-focused Offshoot Beer Co., est. 2017.
About the Role:
The Content Marketing Specialist will grow awareness, interest and engagement of our brands and membership value proposition through social media marketing program, engaging current fans and members and reaching new potential customers through implementation of captivating, relevant and on-brand content.
Primary responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Build compelling content surrounding single subject areas and transform into a larger story, funneling interest and leads for direct marketing initiatives.
- Develop, manage and implement the social media marketing calendar, creating and launching exciting original content (photos, blog posts, videos, etc.) on a timeline consistent with speed of business.
- Review company calendars to mine for content, collaborate with participants, and develop plans for capturing and sharing brewery happenings through social media and other channels. Regularly schedule time with key stakeholders cross-company to keep pulse on background details that lend themselves to the bigger story.
- Plan and sequence activities and schedules to support new product releases and email marketing campaigns.
- Independently produce and partner with photographers and video editors to produce high quality lifestyle photos, product shots and video content for social media, email marketing, websites and other company vehicles.
- Evaluate and select appropriate platforms for social media ad purchases in alignment with budgets and campaign objectives.
- Track and share key performance indicators surrounding social media activities, correlating activity to business results and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
Essential Requirements / Preferences:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in related field.
- Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or related field required
- Strategic content mindset with proven communication skills and experience with photography and video production across various media and styles – promotional, print, online, social, mobile.
- Track record of implementing campaigns through social platforms and analytics / monitoring.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs to produce visually compelling content.
- Proficiency in WordPress, MS Office and Google Docs
- Able to work standing and on your feet for long periods of time (up to 12 hours).
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Knowledge and passion for beer and brewing.
The Bruery Offers:
- Competitive compensation with base & bonus potential based on pre-defined sales goals
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- 401k with match
- LOTS OF FREE BEER!!
***PLEASE UPLOAD ANY SAMPLES OR PROVIDE A LINK OF YOUR WORK WHEN APPLYING***
The Bruery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. The selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check and driver license check.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.