2nd Address is on a mission to change the way business travelers stay in homes instead of hotels. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
We are looking to bring on an experienced Content Marketing Manager, with experience in building a community, to help us build and refine our blog and social media strategy, communicate our value proposition to our customers via the website and other channels, as well as grow our community of Hosts on our platform.
- Develop, manage, measure, and optimize the content strategy via website, emails, newsletters, landing pages, blogs, social media, press releases, and other channels.
- Aggressively grow our SEO performance and non-paid traffic to the website.
- Engage both our Guests and Hosts, inform them of our new features, and actively encourage higher participation from the Hosts.
- Apply new, innovative ideas and creative ways to tell our story through content.
- Collaborate with other departments to keep a consistent voice for 2nd Address in all things related to content.
- Build Host communities locally and in new markets we expand into, making 2nd Address the thought leader for Hosts in the markets we serve.
- Develop creative acquisition strategies to help us acquire Hosts and scale in new and existing neighborhoods.
- Take ownership for all content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, engagement, traffic and leads, including, but not limited to identifying industry events for us to attend, sponsor, or speak at, attending events to maximize engagement, hosting meetups, and more.
- 5+ years of experience in creating high-quality, on-brand content that resonates with the target audience, preferably in high tech or real estate companies
- Proven ability to develop and execute on a content calendar that drives results.
- Strong project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Familiar with blogging and social media posting on HubSpot, and email marketing on Mailchimp.
- Well-versed in modern SEO.
- Excellent writing skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism from top university preferred.
- Startup experience a bonus.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco, a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
– Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
– Generous Stock Options
– Unlimited PTO
– $200 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
– Snack filled kitchen
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.