Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our focus is on written content that helps companies educate and inform their audiences on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover.
You could be:
- an experienced content marketer looking to take your career to the next level
- a journalist looking to make a career switch
- a digital marketer looking to hone in on content marketing
- an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to learn more about technology
An ideal content manager at Animalz:
- deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- write clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- have a marketing sense for storytelling
- understand the business side of writing
- well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future.
- Compose, revise and deliver 2-4 blog posts per week
- manage 2-4 customers
- help craft and pitch ideas
- content strategy
- help the team learn from your customers by celebrating wins and sharing opportunities
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of current and former scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
To apply for this job please visit animalz.breezy.hr.
Note to All Applicants:
Please include this sentence “I’m a potential candidate applying from jobs.visualcontenting.com” in your application to your desired job.
Remember to send a copy of your application to our email at email@example.com so that we can help you in any case necessary. Please specify in your email the Job Title and Job Link on our site.